Define Brush Preset



The define brush preset function is very helpful when making something look more interesting and can make placing a lot of text easier. In the first image it was much quicker to use the brush to create this than individually creating and moving text, and being able to tilt the text is helpful. When covering a background I think the tilted text looks good.

In the second image, I first selected the word "masthead" and then used a brush of the same word inside. It would look much better if the words were spaced out less. The second brush stroke looks good as it works as a wave well. Being able to reverse the brush in the bottom can make something visually interesting like that, and can be helpful for a mirror effect. It's very hard to keep everything symmetrical though.

In the third image I used the word "masthead" inside selections from an image of the planet. I think this works well as it's easy to tell what's what. It would be better if I spaced out the blue less and included more tilted text because I think it'd make it a little more interesting to look at.

Comments