Pasting Images Into Text

Being able to paste an image into text can make it look much more visually interesting or pleasing, but I found this only works well with large text. In smaller, thinner text you can't tell what an image is supposed to be. Sometimes depending on the image it doesn't work well with thicker text,so it's important to find good images when doing this. For example I think it's hard to tell that in the third image the first half is a snowy forest. I find it works well with a theme, like with the second I ordered the planets inside the text or in the fifth I put main characters from a show. Trying to place a relatively small image into a large word like in the fourth image because I couldn't make it small enough to show the entire image or big enough to fill up space,so I find it better to use large images or placing them into each letter instead.

Comments