Lip Sync



Mouths used for animating



Commentary
The video was made using a mix of Photoshop,Flash and Sony Vegas. I created several images in Photoshop that I then sequenced for the video. I used a base image of a character, and used the clone stamp tool to mask over the mouth without erasing anything. I then drew several mouths in Flash,which I then placed on the face. The clone stamp tool was very useful as it got rid of the mouth while keeping the skin colours so the mouths I made could all be placed on while looking fine. I had saved the image of the character with the mouths over on Photoshop so I just had to sequence the images correctly to the song.  I had to listen to the song's lyrics to know what image to use as I'd made mouths for specific letters. It helped for certain parts of the song to just look at how the audio spiked,for example when a word is drawn out it didn't spike often so I simply extended how long the image showed up to this so I didn't have to keep listening and changing.

Comments

  1. very impressive lip sink, it links the skills in PS with your know found skills in Sony Vegas, sinks really well, the same can also be done with a moving cartoon just ned to move the mouth to follow the face around as it moves,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment