LO2) 2.2 SWOT Analysis

SWOT analysis of all work to date

Strengths
  • I've explained all of my work with annotation.
  • Unit 20 finished with lots of my processes and understanding shown
  • I have created work in my spare time to show other understandings
  • Experience with other creative subjects helps here
Weaknesses
  • Could use more visuals such as images to better explain some things for Unit 23
  • Not all units are finished at the moment
  • Some physical work and presentations would be best seen in person
Oppurtunities
  • Work is visible for employers to see at any time
  • Gives insight for myself to making digital work
  • Gives insight for managing personal work online
Threats
  • Issues using and laying out work on Blogger 
  • The website could go down, and there is no reliable backup for every post

Comments